Old November 15th 03, 02:29 AM
Cecil E. Chapman

certificate. However, I accumulated some 280 hours while working on
instrument rating.

{me in my best 'Scooby Doo' voice] "Ruh Ro!"

Please tell me that is unique hour total for one reason or another, 'cause I
was kind of figuring (hoping) that I would finish my IR around 60 or 70
hours (I already have both the cross-country and 10+hours of cross-country
towards my instrument rating - I have about 262.8 hours or so, total,,, so
far....)

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com
"C J Campbell" wrote in message

"Cecil E. Chapman" wrote in message
.. .
| For those of you who have your instrument ticket, how many hours of

actual
| IMC did you have when you got your ticket.
|
| At approx 40 hours of instrument time I have a 'whopping' .9 hours of
ACTUAL
| IMC... I sincerely hope I'm going to get to see a lot more before I get
my
| instrument ticket - which I'm guessing should be around April or May at
the
| latest.

I had 7.4 hours, some of which I got while working on my private pilot