Old January 29th 10, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_7_]

Default New Sport Aviation

jim ham wrote:
They probably
are saving money by not printing separate magazines for each EAA
section. Personally I don't like the large format. It just doesn't
handle well, especially in the reading room (read head).

I suspect that our new EAA management (i.e. Tom) is really impressed by
the glitz factor. What about AirVenture as a name? This may have been a
copyright issue, although simply referring to the convention as Oshkosh
served well for many years.

That all said, I did notice a lot more "how to" stuff which has been
missing from Sport Av for a long time. Glad to see it coming back

Scott