Old June 5th 04, 02:26 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: To those who flew on D-Day..........
From: "Jim Doyle"
Date: 6/4/04 6:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
To those who flew on D-Day with us be proud of your achiement in what may

have
been the most important single day of battle in the history of the world.
Tomorrow I'll post an account of the missions flown and targets hit and

results
achieved by the 344th Bomb Group and its 4 squadrons on that unforgetable

day.

I'm looking forward to it.
Thank you Art.

Jim

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

I have an awful lot of material and data on this mission. I'll do my best to
get it all in. But it sure is a lot on targets, hits, opposition etc.