Old August 4th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default OT - Airline ticketing

"Robert M. Gary" wrote:
If a company used a credit card you didn't have access to or did not
issue you a corporate card with your name on it, what would you do if
you needed to make changes to the reservation which required an
increase in fare?

Well then I would have to use a personal CC and request an expense
reimbursement from the company later. But yeah, many companies do require
the employee pay for everything (either on a personal CC or a company
issued CC) and they reimburse the employees later.

Anyway, it was meant as an example situation, not one that I suspect
happens very often anymore. No point defending a weak example. ;-)