Old September 5th 03, 05:18 AM
C.D. Damron

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote in message
et...
You're entitled to your opinion. It can also mean that the defendant
realized there was no way he was going to win because the evidence simply
didn't support his arguments, and didn't want to take a chance with a

judge
who, after listening to three knowledgeable expert witnesses, might give

the
plaintiff a lot more than what would be acceptable to the plaintiff in an
out-of-court settlement. The circumstances in this case seem to point to

the
latter, and that's not just my opinion.

It is also unfortunate that our educational system has produced jurors that
are incapable of understanding anything scientific. I'm not sure I would
place my future in the hands of an ignorant jury if I had other economical
options.

Of course, that is just my opinion, as well.

It is interesting to note why so many people have come to hold Chuck in such
high esteem. How does that happen, Juan?