Old June 13th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams[_2_]

Default John Bojack

Never thought of that; sorry!

At 23:34 12 June 2008, Ramy wrote:
On Jun 12, 3:28=A0pm, Nyal Williams wrote:
Get in touch with me.

Nyal Williams

This is not necessarily direct just at Nyal, but may I make a general
suggestion to add additional text to subject lines containing names?
In this case "John Bojack, get in touch with me" would have been much
prefered, and would have saved many of us from opening and reading the
message, especially those who know John and may have missed a heart
bit until they read the message. As you know, in our sport, a name in
the subject line often means bad news...

Ramy