Old February 25th 05, 02:14 AM
Bob Fry

"Jay Honeck" writes:

A local church group is putting on a "Big Kids Toy Show" at our airport
(KIOW) on May 21st and 22nd. It will be a fly-in breakfast both mornings,
with all sorts of Big Boy Toys on display.

Everything from airplanes, to boats, to motorcycles, to Humvees will be
displayed -- putting all of our bad habits and obsessions in one place!
:-)

Anyone else ever seen this done before?

Our local airport group started doing this 2 years ago. We have
static displays of our airplanes, plus cars (a few each of antiques,
hot rods, and experimental fuel cells), bicycles (this is Davis), and
so on. We call it Transportation Day or something.