Old November 7th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default $98 per barrel oil

Jay Honeck wrote in news:1194473157.386541.84410
@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

Alas, Jimmy Carter had the chance to fix this problem way back in
1979...
--

Yeah, but whiney assholes like you stoped that, didncha?

In 1979 I was a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin, majoring in
English at the time. Even then, as a young, idealistic left-leaning
college student, I knew that the peanut farmer from Georgia was
screwing the pooch with Iran.

If Carter had done something -- ANYTHING -- to right the hostage
crisis, our current situation with radical Islam would be very
different. Instead, he did...worse than nothing, and 28 years later
we're facing a nuclear-armed Iran, run by the same idiots that hog-
tied our diplomats for over 440 days.
--

Oh brother

Bertie