Old August 20th 04, 03:49 PM
OXMORON1

Art wrote:
I got 10 Air Medals. Battle stars on my ETO ribbon for D-Day, Po Valley,
Battle of Central Europe, etc. Also Battle of the Atlantic medal and Army of
Occupation medal.

Okay, if I read your list correctly, you were there for the Air Medals and the
Battle Stars, the other two are theater awards. No question that you served in
dangerous situations.
What was your promotion history? Were you ever commissioned or were you a
warrant officer throughout your career?
Did you hold any squadron secondary jobs other than your primary MOS as an
aircrew member? I mean prior to the occupation duty in Germany.
Just trying to dig through this to establish the basis for some of the crap
floating around.

My record, not much, Master Navigator, Flight Instructor, Combat Crew Member,
An Air Medal or two.
My masterpiece is a Good Conduct Medal from when I was an enlisted swine. I
got that one because I sucessfully evaded the AP's.

Rick