Old February 11th 13, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
who's me?

Default Letter to editor in SOARING Mag

Good lord , yes cover to cover. Everything except that nucklehead dealer ad selling electrogliders for 320,000 dollars or is it euro. I rather fly a 1-26.
But seriously , I know I am the only one who read the entire brillant article (Feb 13) by Dr. ( what-the-hell-is-his name...hold on...here it is ) Dr. Daniel Johnson.
I know that none of you sailors are smart enough to comprehend the article so I will tell you the part you must read and post somewhere on your instrument panel.
READ THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPH and post the last 2 sentences on your instrument panel.
Ladies.....his words speak reason why I manage to exceed 38,000 hours without so much a scratch or a violation. Add the great number of mentors along the way to pass on their experience and mistakes that would creat the perfect level of paranoia. Imperfection is inherent in aviation...which is why we wag our stick all the time.
I feel the understanding of Johnson words by all would reduce accidents and incidences by 86%.
"....without so much as a scratch or a violation..."so far! "".
( no cockiness here..trust me )
Amazing piece of work. He deserves the ' Lincoln ' and I shall be the nominee.