Old May 13th 14, 12:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jamie Shore

Default Ground School Presentations & Safety Content

The Soaring Club of Houston is interested in sharing the following content that can be found on our public website, scoh.org

Ground School Presentations
Direct Link http://goo.gl/v6oFPY
Path scoh.org About SCOH Ground School Presentations

Safety Content
Direct Link http://goo.gl/3sqSP7
Path scoh.org About SCOH Ground School Presentations

We are interested in your feedback as well as sharing your resources. If your club is willing, we would like to provide links from our website to your content on your website or files in the cloud. Sharing ground school presentations makes it easier on current ground school instructors and gives people working on their instructor rating a place to start as they prepare their lessons.

If you have favorite places that you like to visit to read about safety related concepts, please share and I'll add your links to our website.

Please contact me if you would like to participate.

Jamie Shore
jamieshore7 at gmail dot com
Webmaster, Soaring Club of Houston