Old January 17th 04, 11:49 PM

You REALLY think cutting and pasting something with out giving credit for
someone else's personal use is ripping off! Get a life, I didn't claim to
have come up with it! The originator asked for help, I remembered seeing
the topic, so I cut and pasted it for him. I didn't claim to have made it
up or researched it. I didn't profit monetarily or personally. He didn't
say thanks or send me a check in the mail, nor did I expect it. This isn't a
college course or a professional journal where a plagiarism issue is at
stake. It looks as if you and your crony have nothing better to do than
check for dotted i's and crossed t's on a damn newsgroup. So for god's
sake, get a life and come down off of your high horse. It's only a
newsgroup!

"Jake Donovan" wrote in message
Tom,

You beat me to the punch! Good job!

V, get a life and stop ripping off others work.

Jake

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
ink.net...
V wrote:
Ship's Cover is a file that contains all the paperwork that is
related to the design of a warship and to its subsequent

[snip]

Not cool. The entire post was copied without attribution from:

http://www.warships1.com/index_tech/tech-012.htm

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)