Old January 18th 04, 02:52 AM
Jake Donovan

Actually, It is against the law. Do some research. People think if it is
on the Internet, it is "True, Factual and free to use." It's not. Do a
Google search on copyrights and the internet.

Here is one to start with. http://www.groton.k12.ct.us/mts/pt2a.htm

Just so you don't have to read the several hour of reading it would take
you, I'll sum it up.

Nothing printed on the Internet or on Newgroups is PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it
specifically says so or you have written permission from the author to use
it. (Current US Copyright Law.)

Crony? If you mean anyone who points out to you that something is amiss
about verbatim cut an paste, he can be my "Crony" anytime.

As for my "High Horse", I routinely ride my stead at high altitudes but
always bring her back down and dismount. (For 30 years)

Jake

PS - I have a life, pretty damn nice one at that.

Make sure the water is deep enough before you dive in.

"V" wrote in message
You REALLY think cutting and pasting something with out giving credit for
someone else's personal use is ripping off! Get a life, I didn't claim to
have come up with it! The originator asked for help, I remembered seeing
the topic, so I cut and pasted it for him. I didn't claim to have made it
up or researched it. I didn't profit monetarily or personally. He didn't
say thanks or send me a check in the mail, nor did I expect it. This isn't

college course or a professional journal where a plagiarism issue is at
stake. It looks as if you and your crony have nothing better to do than
check for dotted i's and crossed t's on a damn newsgroup. So for god's
sake, get a life and come down off of your high horse. It's only a
newsgroup!

"Jake Donovan" wrote in message
Tom,

You beat me to the punch! Good job!

V, get a life and stop ripping off others work.

Jake

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
ink.net...
V wrote:
Ship's Cover is a file that contains all the paperwork that is
related to the design of a warship and to its subsequent
[snip]

Not cool. The entire post was copied without attribution from:

http://www.warships1.com/index_tech/tech-012.htm

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)