Old September 21st 03, 08:53 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
paul s wrote:

To quote the back of the box :-
"As you fly above cities, towns and phot-realistic airports, you'll
see dramatic landscapes and vegetation taking shape that are *true to
the native terrain*" {my emphasis}. Somebody hasn't done their
research.

And there's trees in Antartica, I've seen them in FS. Autogen at it's
best...NOT!

Uhhhnnnn. Will somebody save us from these people? We can only hope... ;-)

I wonder what happens with auto-gen as you fly through the Brazilian
rain forest?

Icebergs and Glaciers??

LOL 'That would be cool', he lied, unconvincingly.

--
regards,

Mark
mailto:MarkCherry {at} compuserve {dot} com
address-bots please add these to your database:-