Old April 27th 05, 12:06 AM
Scott Moore

Tom Fleischman wrote:

What I find alarming is that this instructor chose to take his primary
student out flying on perhaps the worst day for weather flying in the
past few months.

This does NOT look good.

You seem to be inferring quite a bit from an untrained, incomplete
source for aviation accident investigation determination.

I'm not saying that I have determined anything, so please do not put
words in my mouth. What I said was that from a pilot's perspective, as
well as from that of the general public, this does not look good.

Can you say "reckless and careless"?

Just stop. If the instrutor was IFR rated, and he was flying, it was
a straightforward deal. My instructor demoed IFR flights for me many
times during my IFR training, does that make him an idiot ?

What say we find out what really happened.