Old November 11th 05, 02:07 AM
.Blueskies.

Default Auction at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo this Saturday 11/12/05

"Jim Burns" wrote in message ...
My wife's family live in and around Hastings, Middleville, and GRR. I've
been to the Zoo several times. It's a great museum. You're not too far
away, it's definitely worth the drive or flight.
Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Looks cool. I keep meaning to get down there with the kids but never
seem to have the time hoping to get to fly down now that I got my pp.
Only a short hop from Sparta where I rent.

Jim from Rockford, MI

And it looks like there will lots of goodies Saturday - I'll be there, if for nothing more than to watch all the big $$$
float around and to dream...