Old November 21st 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
vaughn[_2_]

Default Zenith Zodiac 601XL

"Morgans" wrote in message
news
Even at its best, this situation will have a chilling effect on the whole
non-Cessna part of the LSA industry. Now everyone can see how the inevitable
industry "shakeout" of small LSA manuf.acturers can leave aircraft owners
stranded without support.

I'm not so sure that there will be any shakeout, because of this.

Oops! I did not mean to imply that there would be shakeout "because of this".
I was talking about the fact that there are a lot of LSA manufacturers. Chances
are, 5 years from now they will not all still be standing. There will be
winners, there will be losers, and there will be a few in between. The way I
understand the LSA regulations, you do *not* want to own an LSA made by a
company that no longer exists.

Vaughn