Old December 20th 17, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Seccombe

Default Cramping and Stiffness

raxy recently commented, "I once developed cramp in flight. It was extremely painful since I could not move in a way to relieve it."

I have been planning on asking what methods are used to avoid and deal with stiffness and cramping while flying in such close quarters.

It used to be all I had to do was get up and walk to the back for a short time; now looking forward to doing some cross country soaring with a bit of a hip problem it's a concern.