Old December 10th 03, 04:26 AM
Rick Poole

Dave,
I too need the answer to this and was planning on taking detailed pictures
of an RV-7A baggage compartment if I ever get the chance to look closely at
one. My concern was not so much weight capacity but how easy it is to fit
items into the compartment and what size items would fit. I remember
looking at an RV-6 a few years ago at Sun 'n Fun and thought it odd that
there were some straps or cables over the top of the compartment going from
the seat backs to the back of the baggage compartment. The owner was not
there to ask about them and I don't remember if that was common to most of
the RV-6s I looked at or just that one.

Are there any RV-7/7A owners out there who could post some pictures and
dimensions?

Rick Poole

Remove "nospam" to email

"Dave S" wrote in message
k.net...
Go to Van's website.. or email them.

www.vansaircraft.com
Dave

David Smith wrote:

Hello All,
I am strongly considering the RV-7a and am interested in knowing the
dimensions of the baggage area behind the seats.

Thanks
David