Old December 17th 04, 04:30 PM
Dave Schneider

Well I bit the bullet and ordered the $95 program. That may seem like a
lot, but Don also wants to verfiy that your using the program correctly.
I'm thinking that the consulting support that goes with the program makes it
a bargan!

"Dave Schneider" wrote in message
Thanks. The prop optimizer is interesting too. My other interest is
hovercraft. Again, not an airplane, but it does have airplane components
... and I guess it does fly ... even if it is only inches above the

surface.
:-)
http://groups.msn.com/UH13p

I have emailed them and asked for the appropriateness of their programs

for
my non-standard applications.

"Fitzair4" wrote in message
Bates Engineering has a DOS computer program for designing a wing spar.

www.aeroOptimizer.com

I have met him and listen to his forums at Oshkosh many times.

Larry Fitzgerald