Old May 26th 04, 04:59 AM
Roush Fan6

Whatever happened to ?

Group: rec.aviation.military Date: Sun, May 23, 2004, 9:10pm (EDT+4)
From: (B2431)
From:
(miso)
snip
My blood
still boils when I think of Bush reading to those kids in Florida well
after the **** hit the fan.
What would you have him do? Jump up and leave the room? That would lead
to confusion and speculation beyond what was already going on and it
would have upset the children in the room. Do you really think that few
minutes would have meant anything?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Oh Damn...Hate to upset a few kids while his country was being attacked.
~
Seriously tho I agree that he wouldnt have made any more difference on
the events if he had bolted as soon as he was notified.