Old August 23rd 03, 08:00 PM
Mike Kanze

CORAL SEA was "Mustang", leading to any number of her JO bunkrooms calling
themselves "Mustang Ranch" during her long career.

--
Mike Kanze

436 Greenbrier Road
Half Moon Bay, California 94019-2259
USA

650-726-7890

"I've had a lot of calls asking if my dog Ernest was running for Governor.
I explained to each caller that Ernest died several years ago, to which the
usual response has been, 'So what?' Come to think of it, would a dead dog
running for Governor make California look any more weird than it already
does?"

- Al Shugart, Chairman - Friends of Ernest (San José Mercury-News, 8-16-03)

"Elmshoot" wrote in message

One of the carriers we operated with that summer (can't recall which) had
the callsign "Climax".

Climax is Enterprise,
Panther is Kitty Hawk

Too many gin and Tonics to remember the rest.

Sparky