Old January 18th 05, 03:26 AM
Roger

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:04:04 -0800, "BTIZ"
wrote:

does this archer have the standard engine installed?? then I would not think
that there was an RPM limitation.. if there was an STC for a larger or
different engine prop combination, then that may require the red arc area...
and I agree.. this sounds like something from an Arrow with 3 prop blades..

I thought you went to the 3-blade to get rid of the red arc, at least
that's what they said in an article on the conversion a few years
back.

OTOH I've never seen a Cherokee or Archer with the RPM range
limitation. Only an Arrow, but are at least two or three of them I've
probably missed:-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com.