Old July 3rd 03, 06:47 PM
Jim Weir

I'm not a big fan of logshare, in that the data does not reside on my machine,
and the data can be accessed by hackers.

I'm still waiting to find a good shareware for the Windoze/Excel/Access
environment with few/no bells and whistles.

Jim

gpsposter

-"Ian Leslie" wrote in
:
-
- Hi All,
-
- Is there some software that will record your piolts log
- elcetronically, Free or shareware. Ideally it will compute leg
- lenghts (as crow flies from ICAO airport codes)
-
- If anyone can tell me it would be a great help.
-
- Yours hopefully,
-
- Ian