Old November 2nd 05, 09:32 PM
Jon Kraus

Default Remote oil filter follow up.

Would you feel better if you called it .8 AMU instead of $800. :-)

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ TYQ

Michelle P wrote:
Well it has been several weeks since I have installed my Airwolf Remote
oil filter.
A few things the report:
If I had know what the final cost was going to be I would have just
replace my original cracked oil filter adapter. The total coast was
nearly $800. about $500 for two nicely machined pieces of metal and a
few fittings and the STC paperwork. the very nice "lifetime' hoses were
an additional $275 including shipping.
The oil temps are running about the same as they were before. They just
take longer to get there since I am pushing about 1/2 to 3/4 qt more
fluid through the system.

Michelle