Old June 30th 04, 06:27 PM
Javier Gorordo

Try http://www.airloan.com/info.htm for one, or google around for
"aircraft loans or aircraft financing. Typically you'll find a 15-20
yr loan with a 'baloon' payment after 5 yrs. Meaning they'll hold the
% rate 5 yrs, then you have to refi. Equally important, find about
hull/liab insurance.

G'luck!

Jav

"news.det.sbcglobal.net" wrote in message igy.com...
Hello:

Am doing some preliminary research into airplane ownership and am curious as
to the length of time one can get a loan for a used airplane. Is it like a
house or boat, where you can finance it for 20 - 30 years; or is it like a
car, with 5 - 6 year loans. Also, if anyone knows the current interest rate
(I know it probably varies depending upon the price, so let's say no more
than $50,000.00), that would be great. My email is .

Thanks all.
Jeff