Old November 2nd 03, 04:14 PM
tadaa

There are two tunes being played he a military occupation and the
construction of a free society. It was only the latter that we asked
you to hum along with. Even Sri Lanka found it possible to contribute
some tea. But Europe! Pardon me while I retch.

You were told not to do it.You did it anyways. Quit whining and pay the
bill.
The "free society" in Iraq resembles yet another unstable arab country with
a significant terrorist problem (which Saddam's Iraq never was). And when
this beacon of freedom is going to arrange those free elections?

If you want to play humane world helper, why don't you start from Africa?