Old October 6th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

Default 61.56 BFR Whaaaat?

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:39:49 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

It has to do with authority.

Yep... and how they hang on to their "phony baloney" jobs for life.

Government sector jobs are now more than 50% of total employment in this
country and considering benefits, they now make double the average private
sector salary.

When I was a kid, government jobs were for underpaid losers, performed in
offices constructed in the 1930's and executed behind those big greenish
grey desks that were in surplus after WWII.

Now, they office out of brand new gleaming glass towers with marble lobbies
and fountained courtyards, and retire in a style that 90% of their salary
can provide.

If I had only known that when I was 20 years old I would've signed up.

--
Dallas