Old April 29th 18, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Free Ventus wing tie downs

One or both of these beautiful wing tie downs free to a good home (see image here). https://farm1.staticflickr.com/954/4...348e0cd6_z.jpg You pay shipping.

I made these for my Ventus C (which I no longer have) because I wanted a fast, simple and secure way to tie the ship down. Simply remove a winglet, insert the tie down into the winglet tube at the tip of the wing, and flip the adjustable clamping lever down. the internal "O" ring expands and securely locks the device into the tube without any risk of damage to the wing. Made from Stainless Steel and Delrin, they will last forever. I kept a set in my handout kit as well.

email me at matt at digitalshorts dot com

Cheers,

Matt