Old September 4th 04, 08:24 PM
Dave

Sorry Mr. Allen. My question was supposed to be a sarcastic query to Mr.
Know It All Windbag who dismisses everybody was 'wasn't there'. I posted it
incorrectly.

"W. D. Allen Sr." wrote in message
Which Bush are you referring to? George Herbert Walker Bush, our 41st
president, was in fact a Navy carrier pilot in world War II. George Walker
Bush, our 43rd president, rode the right "copilot" seat in an S-3 for his
carrier landing.

I have about 200 carrier landings in F9F-6 Panthers, FJ-3 Furys, FJ-4B

Furys
(including a barrier crash), and A-3D Skywarriors. Many Navy carrier

pilots
have accumulated more than 1,000 carrier landings. Marine pilots plus Air
Force pilots on exchange duty with the Navy also make carrier landings.

Does that clear it up about the two Georges?

WDA

end

"Dave" wrote in message
Describe your experiences in landing planes on carriers.

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
I saw him land on a carrier wearing a funny suit. That proves it.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer