Old April 23rd 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bravo Two Zero

Default Voyager Flight Software System

I agree, some features are good but my system well exceeds the listed system
requirements on theie website and performace sucks. What really is putting
me off purchasing it ( even the $99 'express' version ) is it's lack of
error handling. I would say on average that it fails to start probably 2
out of every three attempts. In the planning wizard, it exited the program
without warning while I was trying to plot a simple route using two airports
and a number of fixes. It actuallt did this 3 times on the same route.

Screen refresh is terrible.

B2Z

"Travis Marlatte" wrote in message
t...
I tried it last summer so my observation may be dated (but I doubt it).
Good features but very slow, poorly written software.

--
Travis
"Bravo Two Zero" wrote in message
Is anyone using the Voyager Flight Software System ? I have downloaded
the 'Free Flight' version and now I keep getting all these emails to buy
the full product.

My usage of Voyager so far has been limited and I have to say that both
on my desktop and laptop, it either fails to start, or is very slow.

Any comments ?

B2Z