Old July 19th 16, 10:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Air space file for India - Oudie

In that case, if I look at a VFR map for India, it seems to me that you could begin by generating only:

• Mumbai CTR + TMA
• Pune CTR
• VAD-19
• VAR-37
• VAR-38
• and perhaps VAD-6 and VAD-7

Not an impossible task. A small difficulty is that the Mumbay TMA seems to have three base levels, according to the distance from Mumbai (FL 70 up to 100NM, then FL 145 up to 150NM, then FL 200 beyond), but if you don't intend to climb higher than FL70 (I have no idea what altitude potential you have in that region), you don't necessarily have to implement that in your definition (you would have to make three different TMA definitions).