Old August 2nd 07, 03:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Russell

Default Today in Oshkosh [1/8] - "01 Dakota and Yaks.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

This used to be a really good newsgroup before this yEnc crap. I do not
believe anyone should be forced to get more software because a handful of
arrogant idiots will not post in the agreed format. Then they flood us with
it and take over a newsgroup that has worked so well for many years. I
refuse to get another risky program just so some prick will not do according
to what the members of this group set as guidlines for posting here.

"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Russell" wrote in
u:

How? can't see it, he posts in yEnc
"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Russell" wrote in news:46b0a7c0$0$14405
:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most
pictures are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.

How is he hurting they "group" he is certainly posting more and
better pics than you or I.

easy way around that is to use a newsreader like xnews it automatically
decodes yenc and also reconstructs multipart posts