Old October 18th 06, 06:14 PM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
[email protected][_1_]

Default the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive' build-up for war with Iran

Mike...

1)hyperlink me to where Ambassador Richard Parker completely
discredited Greg Reight in 1997

2)http://hometown.aol.com/libertyincident/JEJMpage4.html

Mike ....

a)is the bombed out Egyptian planes photo doctored like the IDF Gun
Camera Photo in the IDF History Report of 1982?

b)..is it like the doctored Thames/ Cristol gun camera photo provided
by the Government of Israel to Cristol on p.79 of "The Liberty
Incident"

This is a serious issue, Mike....

I'm looking at LIFE Magazine Vol62...June 16, 1967 page 38D....did LIFE
crop the photo also,Mike?

3)With Israel now being caught TWICE in doctoring Gun Camera
Photos...can we assume Reight is now telling the truth that Israel had
no photo recon aircraft units in 1967???

What reason would Reight have to lie at this late date?