Old February 3rd 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
DDAY

Default "V-22 DESERT TESTING FINDS PROBLEMS THAT HURT MISSIONEFFECTIVENESS"

----------
In article .com, "Duwop"
wrote:

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Mov...M-0040-01.html

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/v-22.htm

Your memory's faulty. Bill Norton in his book "Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey"
states that the first V-22 flight was made in Arlington, TX on March 19,
1989. (p. 43)

Yeah yeah, we got it already. You just went from "thanks for the info"
to "thanks for the info .... smart ass".

No need to get snotty. I provided a date of first flight and location, plus
a source. Buy the book, or don't. Anyway, you're welcome.