Old August 17th 19, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Std. Libelle vs Club Libelle

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 07:20:45 +0000, Martin Gregorie wrote:

- on the 201 all controls except ailerons self-connect. Connecting the
ailerons is straightforward and easy.

- Haven't rigged the 205 Clubby so can't comment except to say that its
ailerons must self connect because there's no obvious access for
manual connection of ailerons and brakes.

I'm off the the field now, so can check that - if I remember!

Back home again: the 205 owners confirm that both airbrakes and ailerons
are self connecting on the Club Libelle.