Old May 15th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

Our capital improvement plan covers a 5 year period and includes new hangars. We have the money and the owners support. A contractor has been found but permitting in the Green Swamp Conservation area is difficult. Still, we are proceeding forward. We finished a drainage project before the Seniors which corrected a serious flooding problem. Thank you for checking up on us. Please let us know when your ready to lease a hangar.

Sincerely,
Rich Owen
Vice President
Seminole Flying and Soaring