Old May 18th 17, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:01:38 AM UTC-5, Rich Owen wrote:

Our capital improvement plan covers a 5 year period and includes new hangars. We have the money and the owners support. A contractor has been found but permitting in the Green Swamp Conservation area is difficult. Still, we are proceeding forward. We finished a drainage project before the Seniors which corrected a serious flooding problem. Thank you for checking up on us. Please let us know when your ready to lease a hangar.

Sincerely,
Rich Owen
Vice President
Seminole Flying and Soaring

Instead of bashing anyone, I'll take this opportunity to confirm: Seminole is a wonderful place! My logbook shows I first visited there in Dec. 2005 and have been quite a regular visitor/consumer since, including last February. My beloved place to go and soar between December and March, with temperatures reaching the 80s while being down to the 20s and lower in Midwest. Friendly crew and visiting pilots, palm trees, oranges, silence or cicadas (or whatever makes that noise at night) etc., etc. Unforgettable memories.