Old December 8th 07, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_8_]

Default TO THE GROUP.... Wherever you are

"Luke" wrote in message

"SHIVER ME TIMBERS" wrote in message
IS IT JUST ME...

Am I the only one that remembered that yesterday was a day that was
supposed to have a special significance.

A day that would live in infimy.

There were many posts in a.b.p.military. I'm sure there were many more
in the political groups, but I don't go there.

The attack on Pearl harbor, while significant in reagards to History,
politics, world events and the military, was not a particularly important
day to the world of aviation.

Luke

Hmmmm! Wasn't the entire raid on Pearl carried out by aviation? Why do you
say that it wasn't particularly important to the world of aviation?