Old October 6th 04, 08:20 PM

Jay, you have no idea how lucky I feel to have been there. It was the
coolest thing in the world. I went to the first flight in June and was blown
away, but Monday's launch was even greater. I'm an aerospace engineering
student (second year at Cal Poly Pomona), and to see this kind of thing in
person just leaves me speechless. I've always loved aviation, but sine June
that love has turned into a passion. I can't describe it other than saying
that watching the video of the launches makes my eyes water, and just
thinking about the whole thing makes me smile and laugh.

I hope all who are reading this have that kind of a passion in your lives.

My life seems to have found purpose and direction.

-Tony
Student Pilot
39.1 Hours

"Jay Honeck" so eloquently stated...
Thanks, Tony -- great pix.

I think it's safe to say that everyone on this group would have given

their
eye-teeth to witness both launches.

You are a lucky dude!
--