Old September 14th 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Westbender

Default safety in soaring ads

On Sep 14, 11:52*am, Brad wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:34*am, soartech wrote:

On Sep 14, 12:20*pm, Brad wrote:

On Sep 14, 4:46*am, Mike wrote:

How much does he want to not kill you? I have a guy who won't do it
for next to nothing. He reliable and discrete, too.

Mike

send me his e-mail address...............I'm desperate!

This guy was too stupid to set up an elaborate scam so he just says
he'll kill you.
Quite a new approach!
I would bet you he is in some 3rd world country and that is why the
FBI is not interested.

got another message this AM from same..............shields up!- Hide quoted text -

Ask him for his bank account information so you can deposit the
money... )