Old December 14th 04, 11:09 AM
Anthony Acri

Did that and it states I am using DirectX 9.0c.

I try to run FS9 and I get an error on D3D9.dll
I tried system restore to a date when system was working and nothing.
Not sure if I have to uinistall FS9 and hen re-install it. That would be a
pain
Any ideas what I should do? Am lost without FS9 now

"Carl Frisk" wrote in message
You can't run DirectX directly but you can run dxdiag from Start--Run.

--
...Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Anthony Acri" wrote in message
Started to have problems with FS9. Get the famous 'send report'. It
complains about D3D9.DLL.
Goggled and it something with Directx.

I was trying to get to run Directx and see if all the componets are okay.

Does anybody remember where I run Directx to see whic versions and
components are installed?

Now I cannot get my FS9 to work.

I am not running the update patch version