Old April 20th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Cessna 180 info

I bought my Husky in 1999. In 2003, I put amphibs on it. I had the
amphibs on and off of it every year. I still flew it on wheels except
for my major trip every summer to float country. The Husky is a great
airplane. It had few in number, but very good instruments, a stick and
great visibility. IT is very light and quick. Taildragger fun. Moving
on to a larger airplane only becuase I need the room on my long trips
as there are 3 of us now......But if the Husky will carry what you
need, buy it. Way more fun to fly than a 206 or even a Cirrus....