Old June 8th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2h12i$nuo$1
@posting2.glorb.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2fjda$7n6$1
@posting2.glorb.com:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives.

Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--
Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for

Bertie,
all at the same time.
Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?
The last time I saw intelligent discussion in there was '98 or '99

At this point even the trolls have abandoned it

You should probably check more often then. There has been quite

bit of discussion of googles refusal to stem abuse.

Really? I hope google is frightened of guys who eat pizza.

Personally, I don't care if they are skeert or not or if they

never
even notice. The important thing with a UDP on Google is that it would
stop the garbage flowing from GG into Usenet. If they fix it, fine. If
they don't, they stay blocked. Either way it's a win.

Well, the biggest advantage as far as I can see is that it would be
funny.

Bertie