Old June 9th 12, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jess Lurkin[_4_]

Default RN S1166 Avro Bison.jpg - 1 attachment

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in
:

On 7 Jun 2012 16:10:24 GMT, Jess Lurkin wrote:

Joseph Testagrose wrote in
m:

begin 644 RN S1166 Avro Bison.jpg

Attachment decoded: RN S1166 Avro Bison.jpg
`
end

Interesting enpennage. Will look for other
pics to see if it was endemic...

(Moments later)

hmmm... bet there is an interesting story here.

Severe lack of lateral stability, I would guess. Its looks alone
would repel it from the ground, but no patch of air would willingly
take possession...

That's what I was thinking. Not trying to start
anything, but a flying form of the "Titanic?"

Couldn't steer for ssshhhh-sugar.