Old June 11th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
F. Baum

Default Choices continued; Another great moderated pilots forum

On Jun 11, 4:00*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

What's great is how many old names you will recognize over there from the
"pre-Bertie" days of rec.aviation. * The exodus to POA obviously started
many months ago, because nearly every "regular" you remember from here is
now over "there"!

Jay, One word of caution. The management over there encorages a
"comend in public, correct in private" policy. There is alot of miss
information over there when you go to forums like the IFR one. Around
here people who answer posts without much expertese on a subject are
chased off (MX exepted of course). Over there I think the mediators
have created a sterile envoronment where posting to something you know
nothing about is not discouraged.

It's almost like going home. *Positive, upbeat, friendly folks, posting
about flying, with no personal attacks, no fake posts, no trolls. *Ahhhhh,
it's like a breath of fresh air!

Not like going to my home (Kidding). Good luck and if I get some time
at OSH I will come over and check out your party.

FB