Old December 31st 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
William Hung[_2_]

Default test

On Dec 24, 6:46*pm, "Steve R" wrote:
True, and it has been more quiet around here that I, and I'm sure many of
you, would like.

Actually, the post was made from my new laptop. *I'd been having trouble
getting the Windows Vista version of Outlook Express to communicate from my
laptop through the wireless router. *The post was a test to see if it would
work. *It did! *:-)

Having explained that, please excuse the following politically incorrect
statement but, I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed
New Year!

Be safe everyone!
Steve R.

"Brien" wrote in message

news

It will probably be a long time if ever till this board gets back to what
it use to be.

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
. ..
Probably wondering if there is any life in RAR.
Stu Fields
"Hawkdoc" wrote in message
.. .

"Steve R." wrote in message
Just wondering!

What cha' wondering?

Happy Holidays everyone.
James- Hide quoted text -

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Steve. I think the
Rotary Wing Forum has replaced RAR and RAR is indeed dead.

Wil