Old March 31st 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Ed

Default OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manuals

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:53:26 -0500, Doug wrote:

Thansk Ed.

I checked the Essco site and found several manuals for the OX-5, however they were
distributed by the Nicholas-Beazley Airplane Co. - not Curtiss, which makes me wonder if
these are not the manufacturer's manuals.

Would you know if Curtiss published repair / overhaul manuals for the OX-5?

Thanks again for the lead to Essco.

Regards,

Doug

Ed wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:12:06 -0500, Doug wrote:

All,

Am in need of an OX-5 Overhaul / Maintenance Manual - in particular as regards the water
pump.

Very much appreciate any comments regarding manual sources or procedures / specifications
for the water pump.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Doug

Check ESSO aircraft manuals on the internet, they list the OX-5

Sorry, I don't know more about the subject, you might call them.