Old August 1st 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.restoration,rec.aviation.homebuilt
scottperkinsusa

Default Oshkosh 2008 Photos

Considering it costs most people more than a thousand dollars
to attend Oskosh, you would think there would be a market for
someone selling two thousand photos on a CD rom.
A photographer might have to segment into different interest levels
as some might prefer experimentals or warbirds or antiques etc.
With today's digital cameras it would be easy to do. I'd
pay a hundred dollars to see a bunch of pics of the things I
was interested in. And if I thought there was a market I'd
go take the pics myself.
Scott