Old May 22nd 13, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bug Dout

Default Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt

Richard writes:

And I'm really not pleased with the web forum format.
Not compared to the Usenet format anyway.
Things drift off the front page into obscurity.

Me neither, but what can you do? Usenet, being utterly unmoderated, is a
troll's paradise. Web-based forums are terrible for a lot of reasons,
but Usenet has become worse.
--
I spent thirty-three years in the marines, most of my time being a
high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the